Salary£62 - £67 per hour
- 12-month contract
- Competitive Rate of pay Inside IR35
- 11 days in 3 Days off
The Energy Division at ARM is currently recruiting an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer (Nuclear) to join a Nuclear Civil client, to be based out of Reading.
To ensure that during construction activities, the regulatory and statutory requirements upon Nuclear and the Client are complied with and to ensure the design and safety intent is met in construction. An Engineer shall ensure all engineering planning; and safe systems of work are in place to undertake packages of work.
Some of your duties will include:
- Ensure that contractors and their supervisors are competent to undertake their respective roles and ensure they take positive action to maintain safety, health and environmental arrangements to the highest possible standards.
- Actively assist with the production and delivery of documentation for the construction work-pack.
- Ensure personnel are appropriately briefed to safely undertake the duties within their control.
- Ensure that the construction work is supervised, checked and accepted in accordance with the relevant specifications, drawings and standards of workmanship.
- Allocate labour and resources within their area of the works in a manner consistent with the programme of works ensuring that work is appropriately inspected and accepted.
- Ensure that construction personnel comply with the requirements of Nuclear procedures and where applicable project specific procedures and quality assurance programmes are adhered to and met
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience working with and managing multi-discipline teams.
- Mechanical Engineering Experience
How to apply:
If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact me on and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Flippin’ NORA, we won!
The time: 8pm. The venue: Sway, London. The event: the 16th annual Broadbean National Online Recruitment Awards – affectionately known as NORA. Among the guests and finalists, Managing Director of…
Home-grown talent: Harry McWhirr
Home-grown talent is part of our DNA. Developing careers is not just important for the employers and candidates we place - but for our people too. When the word 'apprentice'…
Girlboss: Female Leadership at ARM
Since today is International Women’s Day, we figured we’d use it properly. Let's celebrate the impact female leadership makes to our business. Whilst we could tell you ourselves just why…