Salary£55 - £59 per hour + Inside IR35
SENIOR LAND SAFETY CONSULTANT - BRISTOL/REMOTE - 6 MONTH CONTRACT - UP TO £50/HR INSIDE IR35
ARM are currently working with a global engineering consultancy, to find an SC Cleared Senior Land Safety Consultant to join the team in Bristol on an initial 6 month contract. The role can be based from the Bristol office, or on a remote basis with travel to the office once every 2 weeks.
- Current, valid SC Clearance. Lapsed, or willingness to obtain is not sufficient.
- In-depth and proven Land domain experience
- Self-motivated, dedicated
- Willing to provide leadership and mentoring to colleagues as well as working autonomously.
What you will be doing:
- Provide technical leadership of major Land safety-critical projects and programmes.
- Advise and influence clients on how to develop and verify such systems to ensure that they meet Land engineering standards and regulatory requirements.
- Provide guidance and direction in the development of engineering solutions for our clients.
- Provide support in shaping technical strategy and implementation.
- Provide quality checking and independent technical assurance of deliverables.
- Provide a vision of future needs to support the development of our Land safety offerings through capability and personal development.
- Potential support to sales and BD colleagues to maintain the Land Safety project pipeline.
This is a full time contract role based either from the office in Bristol, or on a Remote basis with office visits once every 2 weeks. The role is paying up to £50/hr Inside IR35, on a 37.5 hour week, on an initial 6 month contract.
For this role, you must have current SC Clearance and be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
For more information on this position, please contact Sam Derham at ARM on 02392458029 or email your CV and covering letter .
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
How to: DV security clearance
Some job applications specify a grade C in Maths. Others need demonstrable evidence of a particular skill. But arguably one of the trickiest requirements is obtaining [Developed Vetting] DV security…
Making moves; Job moves
Salary is always one of the first things on a job advert, but is that really the motivator for making a move when it comes to your job? We are…
Cyber Security CV Examples – Writing Tips
Welcome to our comprehensive guide to writing a fantastic cyber security CV. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting your career in the field, this blog post aims to…