Salary£45000 - £55000 per annum
SENIOR HEAVY CIVIL/STRUCTURAL ENGINEER - BRISTOL - PERMANENT - £45,000 - £55,000 DoE
ARM are working with a specialist marine engineering consultancy, looking for a Chartered Senior Heavy Civil/Structural Engineer to join their experienced team based out of Bristol.
- Chartered Engineer with a high-quality master's in civil engineering or related subject
- Strong experience in structural / infrastructure design ideally with maritime experience
- Experience of managing projects, interfacing with client or managing junior staff
- Lateral thinker with a strong desire to innovate
- Well organised with the ability to multitask
- Highly motivated and organised
- Excellent communications skills, fluent written and spoken English
What you will be doing:
- Undertaking and delivering projects and engineering designs at all stages in the project life cycle from due diligence, masterplanning and concept design through to detailed design for construction whilst ensuring technical excellence and best practice.
- Use your analytical skills to develop and appraise options.
- Support and liaise with the Senior Management team.
- Collaborate with clients, other professionals, and local authorities.
- Providing guidance and support to less experienced engineers/technicians ensuring best practice, industry developments and standards are appropriately applied.
- Supervising and administering site work.
- Supporting tendering procedures and developing proposals.
- Embed sustainability/net zero carbon in our project work.
This is a full-time permanent role based out of Bristol on a hybrid basis, with flexible working hours.
What you can expect in return:
- Salary of £45,000 - £55,000 DoE
- Flexible working hours & WFH
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Social Committee and monthly activities
- Staff Summer BBQ
- Perkbox Reward Scheme
- Unlimited refreshments
- Free fruit and snack bar
For this role, you must already be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
For more information on this position, please contact Sam Derham at ARM on 02392458029 or email your CV and covering letter .
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Our Chosen Charity: Rowans Hospice!
The ARM charity of Choice, 2019 Rowans Hospice is a charity improving the lives of people living with life-limiting illnesses. They also support families and carers across Portsmouth and SE…
What is The Apprenticeship Levy? Everything You Need to Know
The Apprenticeship Levy was first introduced in April 2017 in a bid to help the UK Government to meet its target of 3 million apprentices by 2020 and to encourage…
Cyber Security CV Examples – Writing Tips
Welcome to our comprehensive guide to writing a fantastic cyber security CV. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting your career in the field, this blog post aims to…