Salary£50.00 - £70.00 per hour
- 12 Months
- £50 - £70 P/h Inside IR35
- Hybrid/Remote working
The Energy Division at ARM are currently recruiting a Senior Electrical Engineer to join Our Leading Nuclear client, for a project based in Plymouth
The Senior Electrical Engineer position requires an individual with design experience in large infrastructure electrical building services such as fire detection and alarm systems, industrial lighting, emergency lighting, site broadcast, and HVAC. The Senior Electrical Engineer must support the development, construction, operation, and maintenance of all facilities to ensure they comply with design intent and relevant regulations.
Some of your duties will include:
- Liaise with colleagues and stakeholders during the design lifecycle to ensure coordination and functionality of design, including contribution to design reviews
- Prepare, produce, and maintain project documentation as required by the design lifecycle, produce and update 'as built'
- Produce drawings throughout the design lifecycle in line with recognised ISO standards to the required; time, cost, and quality requirements
What do you need to succeed?
- Knowledge of electrical design to relevant codes in either LV Power, EC&I, or Building Services
- Demonstrate relevant awareness and skills required in technical design development
- Knowledge of relevant engineering computer applications
How to apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact Matthew Lee and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Applying for Jobs During Christmas
Is Christmas a Good Time to Apply for Another Job? During the festive period, it is definitely more noticeable that there are not as many people around the office. A…
Equity and Equality: What’s the Difference?
What are Equality and Equity? Equality and equity are words that are ‘thrown around’ a lot, especially in the business world. But what do they mean? Equality means everyone gets…
Ace that Interview!
Fantastic! You have an interview for your perfect job, well done! Yet as the big day draws near, you turn into a bag of nerves. Will they like me? How…