Salary£52000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Senior Electrical Designer
Up to £60k
My client who is a leading M&E Contractor based out of Hampshire are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Designer.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- A degree or HNC/HND in a relevant construction or design field would be beneficial but not essential.
- Background in building services with an Electrical bias is essential.
- Experience in building services design working for contractors or consultants in a wide range of sectors.
- Experience in developing designs from RIBA stage 2 through to construction
- Knowledge of current CDM and Building Regulations
- The ability to provide sound and innovative solutions to Electrical problems.
- Previous knowledge of Amtec Pro-Design, Relux, and Dialux would be beneficial but not essential.
What would a typical day look like for me?
- Ensuring that projects provide well-engineered, innovative and cost-effective solutions for the client
- Ensure that your projects comply with relevant specifications and technical requirements
- Provide technical support to both customers and colleagues. Whilst also willing to support and coach junior members of the team.
- To work closely with internal and external stakeholders to devise technically astute and commercially viable applications for products
- Visit clients or attend sites, as necessary, to expedite projects and to maintain key relationships
- Responsible for assisting in all aspects of design from site surveys of existing assets, optioneering, feasibility studies, detailed design and tender pricing
- Project managing third party designs and providing design assistance to installation and commissioning teams
- Produce design specifications and interface specifications based on customer requirements
- Provide robust and sustainable conceptual and detail designs to satisfy the customer's requirements
- Prepare design support documentation, conducting design calculations and maintaining concise engineering records
- Up to £60,000
- Flexible working hours pattern
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Dismemberment/disability insurance
For more information, please call David Bates at Advanced Resource Managers on 07551151771
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
National Apprenticeship Week 2022: Why an Apprenticeship?
In conversation with one of the REC’s Chief Examiners and ‘World’s Oldest Apprentice’ Derek Goff Do apprenticeships have an age limit? Do you have to be a certain type of…
Is Job Hopping damaging your career?
At some point, most of us have been told that moving from job to job without ‘sticking it out’ shows that you’re unreliable, flaky or lack resilience. As a result,…
Building your Brand: LinkedIn Lessons
3 people are hired through LinkedIn every minute. So why are you still failing to make headway? Clearly there’s an audience, so whether you’re a candidate or recruiter here are…