SalaryUp to £15.00 per hour
Security Vetting Officer
12 Month contract
£15 per hour
ARM are delighted to be supporting one of clients with the recruitment of a Security Vetting Officer on an initial 12 month contract.
This is a crucial area of the business which supports the delivery of security cleared personnel. You will be part of a highly motivated and progressive team who are the first layer of security in ensuring any personnel risks are identified and managed.
* Support Recruitment in obtaining security clearances and checks for all new employees.
* Supporting with the management of confidential and complex vetting enquiries.
* Be point of contact for vetting issues/problems.
* Liaise with UKSV and other external agencies when appropriate.
* Work with external IT platform to obtain and update security clearances.
* Provide support to areas of Security Services.
* Lead on departmental projects for successful implementation to meet deadlines.
* Experience of HMG BPSS and UKSV vetting processes
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to work under pressure and prioritise work as required.
* Professional meticulous approach, with a keen eye for detail
* Experienced on the use of electronic Vetting Databases and multi-IT platforms.
* Experience and knowledge of MOD and defence industry preferred.
* Relevant vetting and Personnel Security experience or qualification
* Awareness and knowledge of recruitment and on boarding processes for defence industry.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Is Job Hopping damaging your career?
At some point, most of us have been told that moving from job to job without ‘sticking it out’ shows that you’re unreliable, flaky or lack resilience. As a result,…
National Apprenticeship Week 2022: Why an Apprenticeship?
In conversation with one of the REC’s Chief Examiners and ‘World’s Oldest Apprentice’ Derek Goff Do apprenticeships have an age limit? Do you have to be a certain type of…
Make It Yourself: A DIY Christmas
Why Make Your Own Gifts? Not only can it save you money, which is VERY important at this time of year and in the current financial climate (sorry to mention…