Salary£85000 - £104000 per annum
Our client are seeking a Security Advisory & Pre-Sales Consultant to join their expanding team based in London.
This is a hybrid role. Remote working with travel in and around London as and when needed.
The Security Advisory and Pre-Sales Consultant will be responsible for identifying opportunities, leading Security sales and pre-sales. You will be pivotal to our Security response, and responsible for delivering an integrated Security solution, with a coordinated delivery plan across a range of Security technology domains and business functions. You will be authoring your own content, as well as orchestrating and aligning content from across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage key aspects of the sales cycle including opportunity identification, qualification, requirements gathering, demos and proof of concept, and defining solution specifications.
- Quickly distil customer needs or goals into a simple vision and storyboard that can act as a central pivot for the pre-sales team.
- Author creative and persuasive pre-sales content.
- Lead solution aspects of client pitches and negotiations.
- Collate, orchestrate, and refine content to create a cohesive solution and delivery model.
- Use your experience to influence and challenge the solutions we present.
- Promote and develop governance and best practices.
- Build and leverage a wide senior-level network to navigate the global delivery organisation.
- Develop capability; building momentum across the organisation to create a virtual teams of creative content-writers, with great communication skills and strong commercial awareness
- Become a trusted Security advisor to our clients.
- As a Security advisory SME (specific to domain) evaluate client security posture, identifying potential gaps, vulnerabilities, create effective strategies and recommend solutions.
- Develop reusable solutions and assets that allows us to accelerate client change.
- Lead Security SME teams though project and programmes.
- Optimise knowledge; creating quality content that can be reused, building continual improvement into our assets.
- Senior technical delivery experience
- Sales or pre-sales experience, either in a direct presale / sales role or as part of meeting management responsibilities
- Strong knowledge and relationships with SME Security Domain specific technologies and products
- Experience with agile development methods & tooling e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework, GDS Service Standard, Jira & Confluence
- Understanding of architectural concepts, across application, cloud infrastructure, data, and integration
- Experience in managed services or operational environments (such as defining service architectures) would also be advantageous
- Be able to unravel business ideas and get to the root of real business value to help our technical architects and business consultants create solutions that will excite our client
- Whilst working alongside technology and business experts, you must be familiar working with reference architectures and high-level technology patterns & designs
The successful candidate must be eligible to pass UK Government Security Vetting for this role.
Please apply for more information!
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
7 Ways to Save Money in the Festive Period
1. Set a Spending Limit and Keep Track. At this time of year, it’s easy to get excited when you're in the shops or shopping online, and you can overspend.…
New Year, New Job- January is the Prime Month for Job Seeking
Why is the New Year the Best Time for Job Seeking? January is a prime month for job hunting, with numerous factors working in your favour. In this blog, we'll…
How to: Select a Recruitment Agency
How can contractors, agency staff, and clients make sure they are engaging with a reputable recruitment agency? One that can offer long term support and financial stability? Here are our…