Salary£55000.00 - £65000 per annum + great benefits
REGIONAL BIM MANAGER - SURREY - PERMANENT - UP TO £65,000 DoE
As a result of ongoing growth, ARM are supporting a global consultancy to find a BIM Manager to head up the Southeast Region, based from the office in Surrey. This role will suit a BIM Manager with extensive Architecture experience, along with an understanding of building surveying, landscape and interior design.
- You will be an experienced BIM Manager with a background in Architecture, and ideally a relevant qualification (HND, bachelor's degree etc.)
- You will have an appreciation for complementary disciplines including building surveying, landscape, and interior design.
- An Information Management Practitioner Accreditation (Operam or BRE) would be highly beneficial.
- Existing, or eligibility to obtain, BPSS/SC level Security Clearance would also be highly beneficial.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the Building Design disciplines from a BIM / Digital perspective, including circa 75 people across architecture, building design, landscape design and interior design.
- Ensuring the dedicated regional BIM team to meet the demands of the region, projects and clients.
- Manage regional Digital & BIM-related skills gaps and identify requirements for improvement and opportunities for growth across all skill levels.
- Recognised and involved as a regional Technical Authority in a subject portfolio.
- Implementing the Transformation Plan in the region, including the deployment of all aspects of the BIM strategy.
- Identifying and communicating any project or regional training needs and requirements.
- Attending industry conferences and providing feedback to the wider team.
- Seeking out opportunities with potential clients and work-winning activities to promote the business' Digital & BIM capabilities.
This is a full-time permanent role based in the office in Surrey. This is based on a hybrid working model of attending the offices 2-3 times per week with the rest part of working from home. Any successful candidate may be asked to attend local offices several times per week.
What you can expect in return:
- Salary up to £65,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Option to buy extra or sell existing days' leave
- Highly competitive flexible benefits scheme, that includes various healthcare provisions, discounts on gym memberships/tech/shopping, Season Ticket Loan, Electric Vehicle Scheme and much more
For this role, you must already be eligible to work in the UK without any restrictions. Applications requiring Part-time or flexible hours will be considered.
For more information on this position, please contact Sam Derham at ARM on 02392458029 or email your CV and covering letter .
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Why use a Recruiter?
While 'recruiter' can bring to mind a certain reputation, the fact is, they do get people jobs. You should think of a consultant as your own personal brand ambassador. A…
RailStaff Awards: Adam’s on track!
The tenth anniversary RailStaff Awards took place this week. This event provides the chance to publicly thank the people who keep Britain’s railways going, the station staff, engineers, drivers –…
Above and Beyond : Trusted Service Award
We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020! Followers of our social profiles will know that we obtain feedback from all of our candidates. Why? To ensure that we…