Salary£55 - £60 per hour
- 6-month contract
- £55-60 P/H Dependant on Experience inside IR35
The Energy Division at ARM is currently recruiting an experienced Site Quality Engineer to join the nuclear Civil client, to be based out of Plymouth.
Some of your duties will include:
- Review quality requirements with the Site Manager and ensure they are understood and met - Assist the Site Manager with implementing site arrangements, processes, and procedures
- Keep accurate records to demonstrate compliance with the contract
- Review and approve certificates for purchased material delivered directly to site
- Identify potential issues with equipment delivery and provide feedback on material problems
- Understand inspection requirements and identify needed resources/equipment
- Ensure timely completion of working documents and inspection/test reports
- Use correct inspection methods and calibrated equipment
- Label non-conforming items and follow appropriate procedures for rectification/disposal
- Ensure accurate Inspection and Test Plans are approved
- Review Safe Systems of Work to capture applicable quality requirements and standards
- Notify appropriate authorities for required inspection/test/examination and ensure personnel/equipment are available
- Audit site/subcontractor arrangements for compliance with required standards and implement corrective action programs when needed.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum NVQ/SVQ level 4 in an engineering discipline or recognised apprenticeship training.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- Auditor/Lead Auditor training.
- Eligible for SC Clearance.
- Demonstrable BS EN ISO 9001 experience in an engineering construction/installation environment
- Nuclear or other regulated industry experience
How to apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact me on and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Freshly Bronzed: Defence Employer Recognition Scheme
We are pleased to announce... the Serocor Group has received the Bronze Award from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS). The ERS encourages employers to support defence and inspire others…
How to: Craft the perfect IT CV
A generic IT CV is never the best way to deliver information to a recruiter, let alone to secure an interview. Job searching is all about quality, not quantity, especially…
The road ahead: An Infographic
The automotive industry is going through a massive transformation, from self-driving cars to EVs and the Uber effect on car ownership- just look at our infographic! For some, the car…