Project Manager - LNG - Qatar
Our client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Project Manager for LNG Operations. The ideal candidate will oversee various projects related to LNG operations, including ship construction, new build, engine conversion (dual fuel), regasification, liquification, LNG vessel to FSRU conversions, and various LNG-related projects.
- Manage and oversee multiple projects related to LNG ship construction, new build, engine conversion (dual fuel), regasification, liquification, LNG vessel to FSRU conversions, and other LNG-related operations.
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, technical, operational, and external stakeholders, to ensure successful project execution.
- Ensure adherence to project timelines, budgets, quality standards, and compliance with safety and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement project plans, providing guidance and leadership throughout the project life-cycle.
- Monitor project progress, identify risks, and proactively implement strategies to mitigate potential issues.
- Conduct comprehensive project evaluations and prepare detailed reports for senior management and stakeholders.
- Utilise industry best practices, trends, and innovative approaches to improve project management methodologies.
- Proven experience in LNG ship operations, including ship construction, new-build projects, and/or LNG-related operations.
- Demonstrated experience in engine conversion (specifically dual fuel) and extensive knowledge of regasification and liquidification processes.
- Prior involvement in LNG vessel to FSRU conversions and related projects.
- Strong background in project management with a successful track record in handling complex, multi-faceted projects within the maritime or LNG industry.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Project Management, or a related field; additional certifications or advanced degrees are a plus.
*Excellent relocation package on offer.
To apply, please send your CV or call Cailey-Jaine Razzell on 00 (44) 2392 228 240 for further discussion.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
New Year, New Job- January is the Prime Month for Job Seeking
Why is the New Year the Best Time for Job Seeking? January is a prime month for job hunting, with numerous factors working in your favour. In this blog, we'll…
Girlboss: Female Leadership at ARM
Since today is International Women’s Day, we figured we’d use it properly. Let's celebrate the impact female leadership makes to our business. Whilst we could tell you ourselves just why…
The Future of Work?
Here at ARM our workforce is 100% hybrid. It may have taken a pandemic but we’ve seen the benefits, both on performance & talent retention. If you’ve been cautious of…