SalaryUp to £27 per hour + Umbrella Rate
Procurement Support Officer
12 Month contract
£27 per hour (Umbrella)
ARM are delighted to be supporting one of clients with the recruitment of a Procurement Support officer for 12 months to cover maternity leave.
The Procurement Support officer will be responsible for the management of customer repairs and spares procurement based upon the requests made by internal project teams.
* Responsibilities include processing of electronic and manual requisitions.
* Use of SAP to raise request for quotations.
* Creating Excel spread sheets to assess the data to aid supplier selection process.
* Raising of purchase orders within SAP.
* Progressing of orders to ensure on time delivery to the internal customers.
* Purchase order amendment in line with changing delivery forecasts post order acknowledgement.
* Maintain dialogue with internal customer to ensure topical delivery forecast are maintained.
* Holding & supporting business operational reviews
* Previous Purchasing/Buying experience.
* Knowledge of SAP would be preferable.
* IT Literate - Must be able to use Microsoft Office.
* Ability to effectively communicate and maintain good relations with both internal customers and external suppliers.
* Ability to work under pressure to deadlines in a professional manner.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
What is The Apprenticeship Levy? Everything You Need to Know
The Apprenticeship Levy was first introduced in April 2017 in a bid to help the UK Government to meet its target of 3 million apprentices by 2020 and to encourage…
Above and Beyond : Trusted Service Award
We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020! Followers of our social profiles will know that we obtain feedback from all of our candidates. Why? To ensure that we…
To frack or not to frack?
To frack or not to frack? That is the question. It’s widely recognised that fracking releases large deposits of shale gas. This has the potential to extend the use of…