LocationCity of London, London
SalaryUp to £420.00 per day
London (Hybrid working)
4-6 Month Contract
£420 per day (Umbrella)
ARM are delighted to be supporting one of our clients with the recruitment of Procurement Manager on an initial 4-6 Month contract.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join the team in the Procurement and Supply Chain function, who are responsible for developing and embedding commercial strategies that support business outcomes.
* Manage the procurement processes for competitive tendering, including supplier selection, pre-qualification, tendering and evaluation.
* Lead risk assessments with subject matter experts to establish the safety.
* Utilise e-procurement tools, templates and standard forms of contract, to maximise the efficiency. and control of the procurement process.
* Manage contract negotiations.
* Prepare appropriate forms of contract to clarify the price and deliverables for the works or services.
* When managing procurement staff, set clear objectives, provide feedback on performance.
* Public sector Procurement experience is essential.
* Fleet Services Procurement experience would be desirable.
* Previous experience of working within the EU Regulations.
* Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
* Experience leading and developing a team.
* CIPS qualified.
* Knowledge of SAP would be desirable.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
The Future of Work?
Here at ARM our workforce is 100% hybrid. It may have taken a pandemic but we’ve seen the benefits, both on performance & talent retention. If you’ve been cautious of…
Mind the Gap: The STEM Skill Shortage
There is a serious mismatch between hiring company perceptions and job seeking reality in STEM. There's long been a ready acceptance of a shortage of skilled candidates from STEM [Science,…
Gender Balance in the bunker industry
The global bunker industry is growing and evolving. Increases in international seaborne trade are met with rising demand for more sustainable fuels. The sector’s heart constitutes a workforce varying wildly…