Salary£16 - £18 per hour
Parts & Logistics Campaign Executive - Northampton - 12 Month Contract - £16-£18 per hour (PAYE)
ARM is delighted to be recruiting for a luxury automotive client who are actively seeking a Parts & Logistics Campaign Exectuive to join them on an initial 12 month contract.
The role is reporting to the Parts Warehouse and Planning Manager and is responsible for the coordination of all logistics requirements for Campaigns and Recalls
* Logistics customer service, contact point for all internal stakeholders and retailers for all parts-related enquiries relating to campaigns
* Handling of all communication through dedicated logistics campaign contact number, emails and internal retailer request system
* Liaising with inbound transport hauliers and warehouse service providers to ensure appropriate prioritisation of parts into stock
* Define appropriate processes for emergency requests and requirements, monitor service providers to ensure fulfilment
* Coordination and processing of orders through the UK Parts systems
* Coordinate meetings with key associates across the business to ensure full status visibility and understanding
* Experienced background in parts logistics with a rounded understanding of automotive parts supply chain
* Experience of working within or managing automotive suppliers
* Strong communication skills at all levels
* Ability to influence and direct 3PL suppliers
* Project management experience
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
To frack or not to frack?
To frack or not to frack? That is the question. It’s widely recognised that fracking releases large deposits of shale gas. This has the potential to extend the use of…
Make It Yourself: A DIY Christmas
Why Make Your Own Gifts? Not only can it save you money, which is VERY important at this time of year and in the current financial climate (sorry to mention…
Mind the Gap: The STEM Skill Shortage
There is a serious mismatch between hiring company perceptions and job seeking reality in STEM. There's long been a ready acceptance of a shortage of skilled candidates from STEM [Science,…