- Approx. 12 Month Contract
- Negotiable rate p/h (Inside IR35) via umbrella
- Hinkley Point A Site, Bridgwater - Sommerset
- 4 Day Week - Some flexibility to work from home but once the candidate is confident with the role
The Energy Division at ARM are currently recruiting an experienced Nuclear Project Engineer, to join a Leading Nuclear Defence business, for a project based on site at Hinkley point A in Bridgwater.
Nuclear engineers research nuclear energy and radiation processes to develop systems and equipment (e.g. medical devices).
- As a Nuclear Engineer, you will develop nuclear technology and applications of radiation
- You will research ways of utilising nuclear power and design new systems and products (e.g. radiation cores)
- You will also monitor operations in power plants and follow safety standards
- To provide fit for purpose engineering solutions for complex projects
- To ensure that design authority standards and configuration control are applied appropriately
What do you need to succeed?
- Appropriate HNC, degree or National Qualifications Framework (NQF) level 5/6 - essential
- Membership of a relevant Engineering Institute - desirable not essential
- Chartered Status - desirable not essential
- Experience in a practising disciplined Engineering role (Mechanical, Electrical, C & I or Civil) on an industrial plant.
- Experience of nuclear and/or conventional project engineering
- Understanding of relevant national engineering standards.
- Working knowledge of CDM Designer role
- Contract Management experience - desirable not essential
- Project delivery experience - desirable not essential
How to apply:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Langton - or on 02392 228 208
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
First or last job interview – which is better?
When an invitation for a job interview comes through, many candidates often struggle to pick a day, time and position, if they are given the choice. And those that are…
It’s their way, or the highway
Underpinning our approach to recruitment is the building of strong relationships with candidates. And each candidate has their way of approaching the job hunt. As recruiters, we want to make…
They grow up so fast
It is astounding how quickly children grow up. Defined by paths taken and paths ignored, impacted by chance; they're rarely what you imagined. It's the same with companies. Happy Anniversary!…