Salary£72 - £82 per hour + Inside IR35
NEC PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - 12 MONTH CONTRACT - £80/HR (INSIDE IR35)
ARM are working with a global engineering consultancy, to find an NEC Project Manager to join the team in London on an initial 6-12 month contract. This will suit someone with extensive NEC experience across industries including Rail, Aviation, Defence and Energy. As a result, you will ideally have BPSS Clearance, or eligibility to obtain it as an absolute minimum.
- Current BPSS clearance, or the eligibility to obtain it
- NEC experience
- Relevant successful experience in project management of projects from Rail, Aviation, Defence or Energy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of safety regulations (particularly CDM).
- Team leader capable of motivating the team.
- Commercial and financial understanding and knowledge.
- Membership of the APM or other professional body.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver projects safely to time, cost and quality, in accordance with company standards and specific legislation e.g. CDM.
- Provide a professional, first-class, consistent and effective project management service to the client that includes project monitoring and reporting systems.
- Participate in the development of supply strategies and framework contracts.
- Provide detailed input for compilation of the business plan and production of programme / project plans.
- Control project change, risks and contingency within the project life cycle and provide all details to enable the Sponsor to obtain authorisation.
- Provide a safe environment for work directly under your responsibility, including project safety plans and other documentation.
- Discharge CDM related duties as required by company process.
- Identify training needs in safety, technical and management areas.
- Establish and manage collaborative cross-functional virtual teams.
This is an initial 6-12 month contract, paying up to £80/hr Inside IR35, on a 37.5 hour week.
For this role, you must already be eligible to work in the UK without restriction. You will ideally have current BPSS Clearance, or the eligibility to obtain it as an absolute minimum.
For more information on this position, please contact Sam Derham at ARM on 02392458029 or email your CV and covering letter .
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Winning the War for Talent
Rebuilding the workforce post-pandemic is high up on the agenda. But the war for talent is throwing a huge spanner in the works. Halting possible growth into new markets, limiting…
Flippin’ NORA, we won!
The time: 8pm. The venue: Sway, London. The event: the 16th annual Broadbean National Online Recruitment Awards – affectionately known as NORA. Among the guests and finalists, Managing Director of…
Write a Successful Job Application Form
In today’s competitive job market, it’s more important than ever before that you take the time to complete a stand-out job application form that will allow you to secure your…