Salary£115000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus
Our client are seeking a Murex Delivery Manager to join their expanding practice on a permanent basis.
This is a hybrid role - 3 days a week in London.
The Murex Delivery Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the Run the Bank Murex team for Business Change requests.
- Manage the resources in this team (time-allocation over multiple requests, facilitating in the communication with the Business, supporting in any technical request they might have). Resources are allocated both onsite and nearshore
- Manage the meeting on the architectural design of Murex changes and approve the solution design for any change that is released in Murex production (Project change or Run the Bank request)
- Liaise with the multiple Business Areas to prioritise their requests, update them on the status of each development that is in progress, update on the progress of New Product Process, update them on the status of the next production releases. Furthermore you will be the main point of contact for any issue and/or concern raised by the Business on the releases and the main point of escalation
- Liaise with the multiple Technology teams in the bank to coordinate the Murex developments and Murex releases
- Manage the Run the Bank testing team, which support the full testing cycle for the any Murex change. Deep knowledge in P&L and Cashflow reconciliation, simulation view, pricing, deals booking, Workflow, Datamart, Mxtest and control-m is required
- Manage the testing strategy and monthly regression test cycle for Run the Bank Murex team;
- Manage the monthly release cycle: scope definition, timeline definition, make sure that the due date is met with all the changes in scope, manage regression test cycle and validate test results
What experience you'll bring:
- Demonstrable experience of working experience in Murex, with experience in Project Management in Murex implementation.
- Proven track record of leading complex projects with formal management techniques (work plans, status reporting, issue and risk management, financial tracking, earned value, etc.)
- Ability to work independently in high stress situations while following a project delivery methodology
- Strong stakeholder management & influencing skills
- Strong Murex Knowledge in FO, DataMart, Market Risk and Workflow modules
- Domain Knowledge: Mx3 (3.1)
- Capital Market Skills
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Building your Brand: LinkedIn Lessons
3 people are hired through LinkedIn every minute. So why are you still failing to make headway? Clearly there’s an audience, so whether you’re a candidate or recruiter here are…
The Career Path less travelled: Routes into Recruitment
Cold Turkey? There is no such thing as the ‘right’ way into a career. We all take a different career path, and this bears especial weight when we consider the…
Sustainability in the Rail sector
In 2019, Britain’s rail sector was thriving. More than 21,000 journeys were made on an average day and rail achieved its highest share of miles travelled across the UK for…