LocationCity of London, London
SalaryUp to £155.00 per day
6 Month contract
£155 per day
ARM are looking to recruit a Material Controller to join one of our clients in London on a 6 month basis. If you have Material management experience and have worked within the Transport industry then check out the below.
* Undertake stock control and expediting of designated groups of stock.
* Ensure appropriate arrangements are in place to maximise stock availability to meet customer demand.
* Ensure all inventory master data is kept up to date.
* Develop an expediting system to ensure on time deliveries to meet business demands.
* Develop a de-expediting system to support stock optimisation.
* Assist with continuous improvement agendas for materials and purchasing activities.
* Responsible for ensuring compliance with statutory obligations, operational standards and safety and security risks.
* Deliver the end-to-end approach to Materials Management, in collaboration with Commercial and Stakeholders.
* Experience within the transport industry is essential.
* Considerable knowledge and experience in a materials Management function carrying out inventory management.
* CIPS/IOLT/ARICS qualified or making progress towards becoming a member or equivalent business-related qualification.
* Good knowledge of procurement and materials management systems including MRP/ERP.
* Good knowledge of supply chain and procurement processes.
* Commitment to continuous improvement of the customer experience.
* Knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation, guidance, and good practice.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
What to expect from a recruitment open day
Hands up who’s applied for a job only to find that the first stage is attending a recruitment open day? Then comes the panic, the questions: ‘What is an open…
The Return to ARM…
Before we jump into the good stuff, first of all, what is it you do here? “I’m an Account Consultant in the rail sector, so my day-to-day is spent servicing…
IWD 2021: Lockdown Ladies
Go back to International Women’s Day on 8 March 2020. To think that we’d be using words like "lockdown," "home-schooling" and "furlough" would be unthinkable - for a few more…