LocationManchester, Greater Manchester
Salary£37000.00 - £47000 per annum
MACHINE TOOL FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - MANCHESTER - PERMANENT - Up to £47,000 DoE
ARM are working with a global engineering technology business, who are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer with experience of Siemens Machine Tool products to join their Manchester team.
- Experience in a similar role along with experience in fault finding, commissioning, and maintenance of SIEMENS Machine Tool products.
- Previous experience with SIEMENS SINUMERIK, SIMODRIVE, and SINAMICS products is preferable.
- A determined, enthusiastic, self-motivated, organized individual who has the ability to travel frequently with excellent communication, relationship building and customer care skills.
- Hold a valid driving license.
- Ability to work under pressure both on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- PC literacy: Various Windows OS, MS Office.
What you will be doing:
- Servicing, maintaining, commissioning, installing, starting up, and providing technical support for the range of Siemens Machine Tool products.
- Providing a consistent approach while working under your own initiative, with minimal supervision, and offering customers the highest levels of service possible.
- Participating in a 24/7 "Standby" Rota ensuring round-the-clock cover for key contract and non-contract customers.
- Understanding the needs of our customers and markets, developing credibility, loyalty, trust, and commitment.
- Continuously seeking to add value to the services provided and achieving first-time fixes, leading to reduced breakdown times, lower costs for customers, reduction in invoice queries.
- Have commercial awareness and an ability to recognize, promote, and pursue new opportunities for sales, contracts, retrofits.
- Ensuring that the quality of service for each customer meets/exceeds expectations.
This is a full-time permanent role, based from Manchester.
What you can expect in return:
- Salary of up to £47,000 per year DoE
- Annual Performance-Based Bonus scheme
- Scaling pension scheme, with an employer contribution of up to 10%
- 26 days of annual leave, increasing to 29 with length of service plus the option to buy or sell an additional 5 days.
- Company Car
- Healthcare cash scheme
- Flexible benefits package that includes discounted gym membership, retail vouchers, cycle to work scheme etc.
For this role, you must already be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
For more information on this position, please contact Sam Derham at ARM on 02392458029 or email your CV and covering letter .
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Mind the Gap: The STEM Skill Shortage
There is a serious mismatch between hiring company perceptions and job seeking reality in STEM. There's long been a ready acceptance of a shortage of skilled candidates from STEM [Science,…
Delivery Manager vs Project Manager
A career as a delivery manager and a project manager involves leadership and management. While both roles help businesses to improve business productivity, there are several differences between a delivery…
Unleashing the Power of Recruitment Agencies: Maximising Results through Engaging Passive Candidates
In today's competitive job market, finding top talent can be a challenging and time-consuming task - as revealed in our blog 'Why is it hard to find rail talent right…