SalaryUp to £258 per day
Learning & Development Specialist
12 Month contract
£258 per day
ARM are delighted to be supporting one of our clients with the recruitment of an L&D Specialist on a 12 month basis.
*** Please note this role involves face to face training***
* Direct delivery of in-person classroom or on-line training.
* Advocate a Zero Tolerance towards Sexual Harassment training.
* Deliver engaging, facilitated, inclusive sessions, adapting adult learning approaches to the operations culture.
* Managing the performance of delegates and groups.
* Work with LUSD and programme team - to maximise course attendance, report attendance and ensure completion of feedback.
* Work with the scheduling team to manage team delivery diaries providing short term cover as necessary.
* Contribute towards supervised peer review, debrief and feedback sessions.
* Provide ad-hoc support and delivery to the CPOS programme team on related content and other projects.
* Adult learning theory and practice I essential.
* Understanding of the needs of a diverse group of people in a training environment.
* Being computer literate with an understanding of IT.
* Knowledge of Safeguarding principles.
* Experience in delivery of Sexual Harassment training.
* Experience of delivering Safeguarding
* Relevant professional qualification is essential.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
How to: Hire a Contractor
When hiring a contractor, compliance is one of the fastest-growing concerns for British businesses. In the near future, a raft of data protection laws and tax legislations come into force.…
Delivery Manager vs Project Manager
A career as a delivery manager and a project manager involves leadership and management. While both roles help businesses to improve business productivity, there are several differences between a delivery…
Women in Business- Heather Cracknell
This 'Women in business' blog celebrates the phenomenon that is the Head of People Development Heather Cracknell. She has had a massive influence in her relatively short time at Serocor…