* Royal Devonport Dockyard, Plymouth
* Hybrid full time
* Inside IR35
* Negotiable Rate of Pay
About the Role:
The Energy Division at ARM is currently seeking a Lead CSA Engineer to join the Nuclear Civil client in Plymouth.
Some of your Duties will include.
* Develop, lead and manage one or more technical design packages agreeing project related objectives, managing designer performance and making appropriate technical management responses. Provide Subject Matter Expert advice as per discipline.
* Ensure that the design documentation covers the scope of operations required by the Project Manager and is produced to agreed standards, schedule and budget.
* Plan for effective project implementation, identifying key factors and leading the project's technical planning process.
* Ensuring effective Quality Management Arrangements, operate and deliver through compliance with the Business Management System and Technical Manual.
* Ensure that the processes and activities being managed are appropriately documented with appropriate records maintained and configuration and quality controls applied.
* Ensure that staff and contractors are familiar with the hazards and risks associated with the work undertaken by the delegated engineering team through effective management and communication of the Risk Assessment.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link, or contact us on , and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
RailStaff Awards: Adam’s on track!
The tenth anniversary RailStaff Awards took place this week. This event provides the chance to publicly thank the people who keep Britain’s railways going, the station staff, engineers, drivers –…
What to expect when employees are expecting
In the workplace for the first time, four generations can be found working side-by-side. And they all expect different things from the companies they work for. The newest generations are…
Utilising contractors: 9 reasons why
We are all living in a time of unease and uncertainty. Normality seems a long way away. Yet, change isn't always a bad thing. Especially when it comes to switching…