LocationMoor Row, Cumbria
SalaryUp to £21 per hour
- full-time On-site
- Inside IR35
- £21 P/H
About the Role:
The Energy Division at ARM is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join the Nuclear client in Whitehaven.
Some of your Duties will include.
- Assist in the delivery of assigned programmes of work to support the overall delivery of analytical results on time and quality.
- Comply with the laboratory quality management systems to support accreditation.
- Comply with processes and procedures to enable safe working practices.
- Assist the analytical team in providing a consistent and efficient level of service.
- Assist in the waste management of samples and other consumables.
- Carry out routine Laboratory cleaning and maintenance tasks.
- Take responsibility for personal continued development.
- Comply with legislation and company policies and procedures to ensure appropriate standards are met.
- Demonstrate an understanding and awareness of efficient operational practices to minimise wastage (financial and material)
What do you need to succeed?
- Science GCSEs at grade A to C or equivalent
- Experience in analytical chemistry (preferred but not essential)
- Good organisational skills, high attention to detail
- Awareness of conventional and radiological safety
- IT literate
- Ability to work as part of a team
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link, or contact us on , and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Utilising contractors: 9 reasons why
We are all living in a time of unease and uncertainty. Normality seems a long way away. Yet, change isn't always a bad thing. Especially when it comes to switching…
Mind the Gap: The STEM Skill Shortage
There is a serious mismatch between hiring company perceptions and job seeking reality in STEM. There's long been a ready acceptance of a shortage of skilled candidates from STEM [Science,…
Equity and Equality: What’s the Difference?
What are Equality and Equity? Equality and equity are words that are ‘thrown around’ a lot, especially in the business world. But what do they mean? Equality means everyone gets…