Salary£25000 - £33000 per annum + Bonus
Our client are seeking an Internet of Things Technician to join their expanding team based in Portsmouth.
The IoT Technician's role is to support with the IoT product development activities in the areas of hardware specification, testing and development.
This is an entry-level graduate/college leaver position - an interest in Internet of Things and Hardware would be highly desirable.
- Evaluating & testing IoT hardware suitable for our IoT solutions.
- Develop our "IoT certified" device programme for IoT hardware specification.
- Maintaining our IoT hardware catalogue with up-to-date product knowledge, documentation, and selection suitability against our "IoT certified" devices criteria.
- Supporting managed Services for IoT hardware knowledge of the IoT catalogue.
- Supporting Pre-Sales with new IoT hardware selection for sales opportunities.
- Perform research & development projects to support our IoT strategy.
Skills & Experience:
- Technically curious with a can-do attitude and who likes a challenge.
- Methodical minded that can be applied to solving problems.
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve objectives.
- Self-driven to deliver assigned projects, and for self-development.
- Experience of Raspberry PI and/or Arduino development boards
- Familiarity of Microsoft Azure
- Use of Power BI, Grafana or similar
Please apply for more information!
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Candidate-Recruiter Relationship = Everything
The candidate-recruiter relationship is what underpins the entire recruitment process. “Recruitment is emotional,” says Randy Moore, from his study near New York. He’s not wrong; we’ve all been through it.…
Flexible working: The Mum-myth!
Flexible-working. A term long regarded as a luxury afforded only to working-mums, reinforcing 'traditional' gender roles. This lack of understanding has contributed to a somewhat confusing definition of the term.…
ARM Contractor FAQs
Our Commonly Asked Questions Around Contracting If you’re considering becoming a contractor and need more information on what is involved and how it works, you have certainly landed in the…