Salary£39000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Oxford (Hybrid Working)
£39,000 - £42,000
ARM are delighted to be supporting one of our clients with the recruitment of a Senior Auditor on a permanent basis is Oxford.
The Senior Auditor will support the Chief Internal Auditor in providing independent assurance on the system of governance, risk management and internal control.
* Identifying areas where internal audit assurance is required and design the individual audit assignment plan to provide that assurance.
* Plan and deliver allocated audit assignments on time and within the audit days allocated.
* Presenting findings and conclusions consistent with the objective of the allocated audit both verbally and through reports to Senior Managers.
* To undertake risk-based assurance audits of strategic and operational risks.
* To operate within the performance standards defined by the Chief Internal Auditor, and professional internal auditing standards as specified by the Chief Internal Auditor.
* Occasionally may be required to direct, supervise and review the work of other audit staff.
* Providing strategic advice to Directors and Senior Managers regarding Governance, Risk and Internal Control.
* CMIIA or CIA or significant equivalent experience
* Previous internal audit experience within Local Government/Public Sector
* Detailed operational knowledge and understanding of Governance Frameworks
* Experience of planning and progressing internal audit work activities.
* Excellent interpersonal, persuasion and negotiating skills.
* Excellent communications skills, including effective report writing and presentations
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
How to: Hire a Contractor
When hiring a contractor, compliance is one of the fastest-growing concerns for British businesses. In the near future, a raft of data protection laws and tax legislations come into force.…
The cost of a cyber security breach
More than 3,800 publicly disclosed cyber breach incidents occurred globally in the first six months of 2019. These figures are frightening enough in isolation. But it gets worse. Numbers have…
Above and Beyond : Trusted Service Award
We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020! Followers of our social profiles will know that we obtain feedback from all of our candidates. Why? To ensure that we…