Salary£38000 - £42000 per annum
Our client are seeking an Internal Auditor with ISO 27001 experience to join their expanding team.
The Internal Auditor is responsible for fulfilling assigned internal audits across the business to ensure that the management systems and operations are compliant to the ISO 27001 standards. They will identify opportunities for improvement and work with key stakeholders to ensure that any corrective actions are appropriate and completed in a timely manner.
The majority of this role will be remote. The successful candidate can be based from either Portsmouth or Wokingham.
- Carry out scheduled internal audits against the ISO standards, across our Group.
- Prepare audit reports including identifying non-conformances, observations, and opportunities for improvement.
- Record and monitor progress against any audit findings and provide support where necessary to ensure actions are completed.
- Provide support, data and information for IMS Team meetings, committee meetings, Management Review, and other meetings, as required.
- Provide IMS support on other project-related activities under the direction of the Corporate Compliance & Projects Manager and the HSEQ Lead.
- Liaise and harvest working relationships with colleagues of all levels across the business where and when applicable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong report writing skills.
- Full driving license and access to vehicle
- Internal audit experience
- Comfortable working as part of a dispersed team
- Lead Auditor qualification (ISO 27001)
- IOSH Working safely or Managing Safely
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or Environmental Management
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Home-grown talent: Harry McWhirr
Home-grown talent is part of our DNA. Developing careers is not just important for the employers and candidates we place - but for our people too. When the word 'apprentice'…
Close Contract (Contract Recruitment)
The UK is one of the three most successful countries for contract recruitment. According to OnRec, an astonishing 86% of British recruitment industry turnover in 2019 is covered by contract…
First the worst? Your job stories
First jobs can be rough. I’ve dressed tiny plastic trolls in air hostess uniforms, worn a straw boater to serve breakfasts in Woolworth’s, and been forced to clean the gents’…