Salary£55.00 - £65.00 per hour + Remote Working
- 12 Months
- Remote working
- £55 - £65 P/h Inside IR35
The Energy Division at ARM are currently recruiting an Interface Manager to join Our Nuclear client, to be based remotely with operations out of Plymouth.
You will be responsible for managing the design interfaces, ensuring they align with the project's scope, schedule, and cost and comply with industry regulations. You will raise any technical issues that might affect the project in collaboration with Design and Engineering Leads. Your excellent interpersonal skills will support building productive relationships with internal and external partners. You will ensure that all interfaces meet highly regulatory compliance and contribute to the success of the major infrastructure projects.
Some of your duties will include:
- Working with Design Managers and Engineering Leads you will then be responsible for identifying design conflicts and escalating these to ensure that the design of all systems adequately interface with each other
- Liaise with other major infrastructure projects to ensure Interface management governance, ensuring that their processes and guidance are followed as required
- Project / Package Manager - to communicate project deliverables to scope, schedule, and cost. Raise any technical issues that may influence overall project delivery
What do you need to succeed?
- Design Engineering Practices within Nuclear or Marine Engineering
- Design Management (incl. Systems Engineering), planning and budgetary control
- Project management skills
- A degree in an appropriate engineering discipline
How to apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact Matthew Lee and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
City Cycle 300: A Triumph
Champions of the City Cycle 300 Challenge jubilant homecoming! The brave cyclists, who took on the challenge to cycle a 300-mile route in three consecutive days to raise £20,000 for…
First or last job interview – which is better?
When an invitation for a job interview comes through, many candidates often struggle to pick a day, time and position, if they are given the choice. And those that are…
Heather Cracknell, CPO – 10 years, and more.
From Senior HR Business Partner to Chief People Officer... I always think that a milestone anniversary makes you think not just of the future but the journey you have been…