Installation and Maintenance Engineer - Communications
£26k per annum (starting salary)
UK based - Mobile work required
If you are an experienced communications engineer who has installed telephony systems & cabling. Conducted site surveys and are experienced in customer management, then get in touch.
We need a new team member to visit sites across the UK ensuring installations are conducted in a professional, correct manner and customers are maintained correctly.
- Installing cloud and PBX telephony systems
- Site Surveys and Project management
- Gathering and confirming customer requirements
- Delivering training to customers
- Providing reports on work completed
The below are required for this role-
- Full (UK) driving license - so you can visit the clients, great customer service and customer facing skills, so you are winning when you get there!
- You know and understand telecommunications.
- You can project manage and you have great IT skills.
- Experience with Ericsson LG PBX or iPECS Cloud
- Experience with VOIP & PABX
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
A hattrick of returners…
Hey Liam! Could you start by telling us a bit about what you do? "I am a Sales Manager for the Structural Steelwork industry and I have specialisms in Civil…
SAD: How Can I Reduce the Winter Blues?
Have you been struggling to get out of bed, especially now that the mornings are dark and cold? Missing the sunlight during the day? Feeling lethargic or burned out? You…
What is The Apprenticeship Levy? Everything You Need to Know
The Apprenticeship Levy was first introduced in April 2017 in a bid to help the UK Government to meet its target of 3 million apprentices by 2020 and to encourage…