IT Implementation Manager
Heathrow Airport - 5 Days on site per week
£320- 464 per day (Inside IR35)
*** You must be eligible for UK Security Clearance ***
As part of the Security Transformation Programme at Heathrow airport my client in the engineering sector are looking for 3 experienced IT Implementation Managers to join their fast paced team on an initial 12 month contract.
The role will sit within the Cyber Security Team. They are looking for candidates able to demonstrate a good level of coordination, who can easily adapt to working on different work streams with changing priorities. You will provide effective project implementation support as part of the Project Delivery Practice based at Heathrow. You will ensure that appropriate project standards and processes are followed, measured, improved, and reported upon. You should have extensive experience of managing requests for Project Support resources across various projects of varying complexity and value.
* Location is on-site at Heathrow
* Clearance: This role will require candidates to be security vetted and meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. May be subject to government security checks.
* Required to manage the on site delivery of large IT infrastructure projects through design and build
* Types of devices include access control, cctv, building management systems, Display screens, structured cabling
* Strong stakeholder management and governance reporting
* Ability to manage multiple contractors
Desirable experience and Qualifications required:
* Ideally Aviation and airport experience
* Ideally as a minimum APMP or PRINCE2
* Ideally some form of H&S qualification in CDM or APS, IOSHH
* Required CSCS or equivalent
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
7 Signs it’s Time to get a New Job
Many of us have a love-hate relationship with our job. Or with our employer. However, there comes a time when you need to move on; in some cases, you might…
How to: Networking
Networking events can be intimidating. Even when you already KNOW that everyone is there for the same reason, and probably just as nervous as you. But, you have to admit,…
Make It Yourself: A DIY Christmas
Why Make Your Own Gifts? Not only can it save you money, which is VERY important at this time of year and in the current financial climate (sorry to mention…