Salary£20 - £21.50 per hour
HR Manager - London - 3 Month Contract - £21.50 p/h - (PAYE)
ARM is delighted to be recruiting for an established Public Sector Business who are actively seeking an HR Manager to join them on an initial 3-month contract.
The role requires the HR Manager to be an autonomous individual, and an experienced HR Practitioner on an interim basis to help support with a number of complex, organisational change/TUPE programmes.
* Provide comprehensive administrative support at the HR Policy group, maintaining and updating the Policy action log and tracker
* Attend all formal grievance and disciplinary meetings to advise on the process
* Ensure policies and procedures are relevant and up to date and initiate new policies as required to deal with developments in employment law and employee relations
* Advise and guide managers with any employee relations issues including but not limited to grievances, disciplinaries, sickness absence management, performance management, and exit interviews
* Assist the Clinical Manager in ensuring statutory and compulsory training is completed among all teams
* Take the lead with the Quality Improvement Workforce and well-being plan updating, initiating and reporting on it on a regular basis
* Experience working within the Public Sector is essential
* Considerable experience in organisational change and TUPE management
* Experience of having worked in a unionised environment is desirable
* Ideally CIPD Qualified
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
How to: Market your Company
JD, role profile, job spec, job description, wish list, role summary… Whatever you choose, they all mean the same thing, and nine times out of ten they fail to market…
They grow up so fast
It is astounding how quickly children grow up. Defined by paths taken and paths ignored, impacted by chance; they're rarely what you imagined. It's the same with companies. Happy Anniversary!…
The Career Path less travelled: Routes into Recruitment
Cold Turkey? There is no such thing as the ‘right’ way into a career. We all take a different career path, and this bears especial weight when we consider the…