LocationCity of London, London
Salary£4500.00 - £49000.00 per annum
HR Business Partner
London (Hybrid Working)
£45,000 - £49,000
ARM are delighted to be supporting one of our clients with the recruitment of an HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
This role requires strong HR experience of working with US teams, knowledge of local labor laws and employment law.
* Manage employee relations casework including dismissals, grievance and absence.
* Provide flexible, proactive and high-quality advice and guidance to business leaders line managers.
* Ensure global policy and principles are consistently applied across different geographies whilst ensuring local practices meet local labour law, cultural and other expectations.
* Work with colleagues in different geographies to ensure high quality delivery of HR services.
* Assist the HR Director/HR Manager in determining and delivering HR's strategic priorities.
* Support annual performance review activities and coaching and supporting managers on performance management to ensure quality of review and planning.
* Identify learning & development needs and develop appropriate solutions working with CoE and HR colleagues.
* Respond to MI requests and provide reports and analysis as directed by HR Manager/HRD.
* Work with the HR team and colleagues to continually improve services.
* Strong generalist HR background, gained within a commercial environment.
* CIPD qualified, or currently working towards Intermediate level qualification or significant equivalent experience as an HR practitioner.
* Global or multi-regional experience and knowledge, particularly in US.
* Able to manage and operate in a matrix organisation.
* Ability to establish and understand relevant employment/labour laws and identify application and best practice in varying geographies.
* Able to manage people and provide guidance, support and coaching as required.
* Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and numerical skills.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Recruiter Myths: Things You Need to Know
As a job seeker, you may be wondering what the deal is with recruiters. Are they trustworthy? Are they worth using? Why have I heard such bad things? As a…
All we do is win, win, win.
Another win for the Serocor Group! It was the last gong of the night, but the IRP Award for Best Company to Work For (250+ employees) went to Serocor. The…
How to Become a Contractor: Step-by-Step Guide
It can be hard to know where to start when becoming a contractor, especially a successful one. We’ve put together a step-by-step guide to help. 10 Steps to Consider When…