Human Resources Advisor - Filton - 12 Month Contract - £££ Competitive Rates
ARM is delighted to be recruiting for a huge Aerospace company who are actively seeking a Human Resources Advisor to join them on a 12-month contract.
The role of the Human Resources Advisor will primarily provide support to the HR Business Partner team with recruitment and on boarding activities, acting as a primary interface for external and internal candidates, and other key stakeholders involved in recruitment and on boarding.
* Supporting the recruitment and on boarding of new hires, being a primary interface for new hires being able to respond to hiring-related queries as well as with key stakeholders involved in the hiring process
* The potential to support the HRBP team
* Prepare reports on topics such as absentees, headcount, bonus & salary reviews
* Assistance with performance management and personal development for all employees
* Providing HR administrative support as well as assisting on strategic projects
* CIPD Qualification would be an advantage
* Experience within a large HR function
* Previous experience in HR and an understanding of HR policies, processes & system
* Experience in Recruitment and on boarding
* Strong interpersonal skills, self-awareness & empathy
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Counter offer? No, thank you.
THE COUNTER OFFER. What does it actually mean? Simply put, an offer made in response to another. And to be honest, it is every recruiter and prospective employer’s nightmare. This…
Use a Contractor.
Using a contractor could be one of the best recruitment decisions you ever make. Are you handling an unexpected peak in demand? Controlling bottom-line fixed people costs? Attempting to access…
How to: Select a Recruitment Agency
How can contractors, agency staff, and clients make sure they are engaging with a reputable recruitment agency? One that can offer long term support and financial stability? Here are our…