Salary£14 - £15 per hour
Human Resources Advisor - Kidderminster - 3-month contract - £15 per hour - Part time (20 hours)
ARM is delighted to be recruiting for a local authority who are actively seeking a Human Resources Advisor to join them on a 3-month contract.
The role requires contribution to the delivery of a positive and effective employee relations framework.
* Provide employment advice on issues such as contract, recruitment, transfer, performance, termination, rewards system consistent with relevant legislation and best practice
* Carry out consultancy assignments as required in respect of employment matters such as job evaluation, disciplinary or grievance investigations and recruitment
* Provide training on employment issues either in-house or through the Organisation's learning opportunities programme
* Advise on Local Government conditions and the relevant national agreements as the regional arm of the Employers' Organisation
* Provide easily accessible, user friendly guidance and support material for publication to users
* Degree or professional qualification and /or equivalent level of experiential learning or demonstration of transferable skills
* Experience within a large HR function
* Previous experience in HR and an understanding of HR policies, processes & system
* Developing strong relationships with a range of stakeholders - managers, customers partners, suppliers
* Strong interpersonal skills, self-awareness & empathy
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Above and Beyond : Trusted Service Award
We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020! Followers of our social profiles will know that we obtain feedback from all of our candidates. Why? To ensure that we…
Use a Contractor.
Using a contractor could be one of the best recruitment decisions you ever make. Are you handling an unexpected peak in demand? Controlling bottom-line fixed people costs? Attempting to access…
Eek! Awkward interview questions
Brilliant! You’ve got an interview for that job you really want. You’re elated, beaming, feeling rather chuffed and then… it hits. You’ve got an interview. An interview. But that also…