SalaryUp to £50 per hour + Inside IR35
HIGHWAYS NEC4 SUPERVISOR - GLOUCESTER - 4 YEAR CONTRACT - £50/HR INSIDE IR35
ARM are working with a global engineering consultancy looking for a Highways NEC4 Supervisor to join them on a long term project based in Gloucestershire
- NEC4 ECC Supervisor Accreditation
- Degree/HND in Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- Experience of design and construction of highway infrastructure projects
- Good writing, client-facing and communication skills
- Diligent, proactive and thorough approach to detail.
- Collaborative and practical approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of the Design Manual Road and Bridges and Specification for Highway Works
- Experience in carrying out duties of NEC supervisor
- Working knowledge of the NEC Contract
- Existing or eligibility to obtain BPSS Clearance
What you will be doing:
- Working within an integrated delivery team as NEC Supervisor
- Undertaking the duties of Supervisor as stated in the Contract (NEC 4 ECC).
- Acquainting yourself with the schemes design and raising queries with regards to constructability in terms of safety and quality.
- Reviewing the Inspection and Test Plans to agree witnessing requirements.
- Witnessing on-site testing and commissioning and keeping appropriate records of results.
- Identification and notification of any Defects in accordance with the Contract.
- Verifying the standards of work and the materials supplied by the contractor are as specified in accordance with the Contract.
- Monitoring the progress of the works providing advice to the Client Project Manager of any risks and issues.
- Submitting reports on a weekly basis to the Client Project Manager to advise on progress and the status of construction related safety, quality and completion issues.
- Maintaining appropriate records of site inspections, tests and audits.
- Attending meetings and inspections, both on and off site as required.
- Maintaining high standards of safety and quality control on the contract via the monitoring of the construction works.
- Resolution of technical problems on site.
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting and collaborating with the integrated delivery team to form strong working relationships.
This is a long-term contract role, working 50 hours per week, paying £50/hr Inside IR35 (Umbrella), based from the office in Gloucester.
For this role, you must already be eligible to work in the UK without restriction, and be eligible for BPSS Clearance.
For more information on this position, please contact Sam Derham at ARM on 02392458029 or email your CV and covering letter .
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
As a recruiter, I spend a large amount of time giving interview tips to candidates and taking feedback from employers and job hunters on how they performed at interview. But…
Always change a winning team.
It’s easy to adopt a 'more of the same' approach. Retaining the winning team, delivering the greatest success: it seems like a no-brainer. So, why change? It's about future-proofing. Future-proofing…
First the worst? Your job stories
First jobs can be rough. I’ve dressed tiny plastic trolls in air hostess uniforms, worn a straw boater to serve breakfasts in Woolworth’s, and been forced to clean the gents’…