Salary£200 - £240 per day
Finance Business Partner
£240.03 per day (Umbrella/Inside IR35)
ARM is actively seeking a Finance Business Partner to work for a client based in Wirral on a contract basis.
* Proactively support colleagues to ensure the provision of reliable, effective and
timely financial support and advice that contributes to the achievement of their
* Represent the Senior Finance Business Partner as and when required in internal
and external scenarios and to display the behaviours and values expected in a
positive and professional manner.
* Support the provision of proactive, solution-focussed advice and guidance to the
organisation to enable innovation and commercialism within the realms of the
clients procurement and finance procedure rules.
* Be an effective team member seeking out development opportunities to support
succession planning so that the team is operating to the expected standard of a high
performing, excellent, finance business partnering function.
* Support the delivery of the clients financial sustainability and resilience by working
with the team to provide insight and intelligence to predict and model demand
* Be an effective corporate citizen, proactively leading by example and participating in
corporate initiatives e.g. volunteering, mental health and wellbeing strategy,
* A formal accountancy qualification or equivalent professional knowledge gained
through significant experience working as a finance specialist.
* Able to think and act across and outside organisational boundaries
* Able to drive change
* Able to sustain successful partnerships.
* Able to inspire others with a compelling vision of the future, engage others in that
future and motivate them to make the required contribution
* Able to be a key Business Management advocate for change and have the
personal courage and resilience to cope with ambiguity, uncertainty.
For more information contact Dan on or 02392 228211
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
A New Industrial Age for Automotive?
Despite a modest drop in 2017, the automotive industry is enjoying a period of sustained buoyancy in the UK, (latest figures reveal it turned over £77.5bn in 2016). It’s also…
Apprentices in Rail: RailStaff March 2022
This article was first published in RailStaff Issue 278, in the lead up to the Railtex 2022 Expo. With the ongoing talent shortage and increasingly ineffective talent acquisition methods, how can…
Need-to-Know: Cyber security and Brexit
Now business owners have another cyber concern to contend with: Brexit. Amid all the political uncertainty, it’s hard to know what the impacts will be. When it comes to cyber…