Salary£17 - £17.50 per hour
Employee Relations Advisor - London - 3 Month Contract - £17.20 p/h - (PAYE)
ARM is delighted to be recruiting for an established Public Sector Business who are actively seeking an ER Advisor to join them on an initial 3-month contract.
The role requires the ER Advisor to support The People Support Team is the first port of call when anyone is looking for advice and information on all HR matters and supports Line Managers when they need guidance on employee relations issues
* Provide sound ER advice in line with cultural values and employment legislation, upskilling and coaching Line Managers as you go
* Complete admin tasks as required, including all letter drafts relating to ER cases, upkeep and management of HR Database and employee files
* Update and maintain ER case notes
* Work collaboratively with other members of the People Support Team to share best practices and ensure a consistent approach
* Engage with multiple stakeholders across the business, providing employee relations advice on ER matters using your specialist expertise.
* The Human Resources team works with every department in the business, and understanding, representing, and living the brand values and behaviours is essential to the role
* Experience working within the Public Sector is essential
* Considerable experience in organisational change and TUPE management
* Experience of having worked in a unionised environment is desirable
* Ideally CIPD Qualified
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Need-to-Know: Cyber security and Brexit
Now business owners have another cyber concern to contend with: Brexit. Amid all the political uncertainty, it’s hard to know what the impacts will be. When it comes to cyber…
Women in Business- Heather Cracknell
This 'Women in business' blog celebrates the phenomenon that is the Head of People Development Heather Cracknell. She has had a massive influence in her relatively short time at Serocor…
#CC300… And they’re off
Today staff from the Serocor Group tackle the #CC300 mile cycle ride to raise money for Naomi House children's hospice. At 7.30am on Wednesday 14 June, 11 challengers and 4…