Salary£21 - £24 per hour
Employee Relations Manager
£24.38 per hour (PAYE)
ARM is actively seeking an Employee Relations Manager to work for a public sector client based in Cambridge on a contract basis.
* Manage HR case work, advising managers on the interpretation of terms and conditions of employment ensuring compliance with policies and employment legislation to ensure processes are fair, equitable, promote good practice and are free from risk of litigation.
* Manage the ER Advisor to support operational managers across a range of HR matters for example: leave and pay arrangements, absence and performance management, discipline and grievance matters ensuring that they are implementing and adhering to the appropriate policy.
* To accompany operational managers at formal meetings in accordance with policies and procedures.
* To support managers in complex and/or sensitive investigations and disciplinary cases.
* Present management cases to Appeals panels as required.
* Develop and maintain effective communication processes with senior managers which actively inform and involve staff in the plans and operational activities of the Trust.
* Develop and maintain effective consultation and negotiation arrangements with staff side.
* In partnership with senior managers and Divisional Workforce Leads, improve individual team and organisational performance in the areas of workforce utilisation through the identification and promotion of news ways of working.
* CIPD qualified or equivalent proven HR skills and experience
* Specialist experience of dealing with complex employee relations cases (e.g. change management/ grievance/ disciplinary etc)
* Experience of staff management, performance management and development
* Experience of training design and delivery
* Experience of workforce information systems
For more information contact Dan on or 02392 228211
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Making moves; Job moves
Salary is always one of the first things on a job advert, but is that really the motivator for making a move when it comes to your job? We are…
Why is it hard to find rail talent right now?
In our latest Rail Labour Market Report we reveal that despite the UK outlook as a whole looking quite strong regarding talent supply and demand – the rail industry is…
First the worst? Your job stories
First jobs can be rough. I’ve dressed tiny plastic trolls in air hostess uniforms, worn a straw boater to serve breakfasts in Woolworth’s, and been forced to clean the gents’…