- Highly Competitive Rates Inside IR35
- Onsite: - Reading
- Per diems and Retention Bonuses available
- Days or Nights available
The Energy Division of ARM is seeking to hire several Experienced Electrical Technicians to join their Nuclear Civil client, with the position being situated in Reading.
Some of your duties will include:
- To participate in the planning and preparation of works including production of RAMS.
- To carry out work in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards.
- To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
- To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
- To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
- To not proceed past a hold point.
- To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
- Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder's competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
What do you need to succeed?
- Site Installation/Maintenance experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation
- Tray, conduit, and Trunking installation
- Cable pulling including forming and looming.
- Glanding and terminating and identification of cables and cores in accordance with cable cards.
- Testing for Dead
- Inspection and testing of installations (Dead tests and Live testing)
- Earthing and Bonding
- Panel Installation
- Installation of electrical devices and Instrumentation in accordance with RAMS
- Wiring 3Phase motors and Insulators
- Emergency Stop Circuits
- Fibre Installation (preferred)
- Profibus Installation (preferred)
- Assistance with Setting to Work/Commissioning (preferred)
If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
In the Know: Automotive Insights
Looking for automotive insights? You've come to the right place. The automotive industry is developing at a frighteningly exhilarating pace. Advanced technologies and changes in the way we move both…
How to: Networking
Networking events can be intimidating. Even when you already KNOW that everyone is there for the same reason, and probably just as nervous as you. But, you have to admit,…
Is Job Hopping damaging your career?
At some point, most of us have been told that moving from job to job without ‘sticking it out’ shows that you’re unreliable, flaky or lack resilience. As a result,…