SalaryUp to £44.17 per hour
- Inside IR35
- £44.17 P/H
About the Role:
The Energy Division at ARM is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join the nuclear client at Sellafield.
Some of your Duties will include.
- Ensuring that installed systems are fit for purpose, integrated, optimise, and meet the specified functional requirements.
- Ensuring that installed systems adhere to all specified project quality and assurance requirements.
- Collaborating with SL Intelligent Customer personnel to ensure accurate interpretation and implementation of standards and procedures.
- Coordinating, supporting, and supervising front-line teams.
- Ensuring that the relevant discipline resources are suitably qualified and experienced to perform project tasks and activities.
- Overseeing the checking, validation, verification, and approval of work, following procedures, and considering the competence of personnel involved.
- Taking on any other necessary duties to ensure the efficient delivery of the project.
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience in installation of electrical equipment in an industrial environment.
- Successfully completed a recognised CE&I apprenticeship supported by a valid and in date competency card.
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent.
- City & Guilds 236 part 1 or equivalent.
- City & Guilds 236 part 2 or equivalent.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link, or contact us at , and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Apprentices in Rail: RailStaff March 2022
This article was first published in RailStaff Issue 278, in the lead up to the Railtex 2022 Expo. With the ongoing talent shortage and increasingly ineffective talent acquisition methods, how can…
HS2: Not all bad?
The government has revealed its plans for the preferred route of phase 2 of HS2, and it opens up tremendous opportunities for jobs at HS2. The high-speed rail line's second…
Boomeranging: Return of the Steph
I’m a boomeranger - should you be boomeranging too? Here’s my take… Hi, I’m Steph and I’m a boomeranger. But before we get into why I boomeranged, and my tips…