Salary£50.00 - £60 per month
- 12 Months
- £50 - £60 P/h Inside IR35
- Hybrid/Remote working
The Energy Division at ARM are currently recruiting an Electrical Design Engineer to join Our Leading Nuclear client, for a project based in Plymouth
You as Electrical Design Engineer will design, prepare, and check designs, for specifications of Nuclear and Non-Nuclear related plants, building facilities, and fire detection/ alarm systems. You will provide technical solutions for deficiencies or new designs, review new designs, and support on-site inspection of assets for construction, maintenance, and modification.
Some of your duties will include:
- Design low voltage electrical distribution systems, control & instrumentation systems, and communication and data systems
- Sound understanding of engineering design and safety practice as relevant to discipline
- Demonstrate relevant knowledge and skills required for the technical delivery of complex design development throughout the design lifecycle
What do you need to succeed?
- The candidate will have a degree or equivalent in an Electrical or Electronic Engineering related discipline
- Experience of substantiation of SIL and high integrity systems for justification of Nuclear Safety functions
- Working knowledge of relevant engineering computer applications
How to apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact Matthew Lee and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
To frack or not to frack?
To frack or not to frack? That is the question. It’s widely recognised that fracking releases large deposits of shale gas. This has the potential to extend the use of…
2021 wrapped up…
We can all agree that 2021 has allowed us to test our agility in times of uncertainty. Our business had to prioritise safety, introducing hybrid working. Then we faced up…
Above and Beyond : Trusted Service Award
We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020! Followers of our social profiles will know that we obtain feedback from all of our candidates. Why? To ensure that we…