LocationDunbar, East Lothian
Salary£35 - £45 per hour
- 12-month contract
- Competitive Rate of Pay inside IR35
The Energy Division at ARM is currently recruiting an experienced Senior EC&I Project Engineer (Nuclear) to join a Nuclear Civil client, to be based out of the Torness.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver packages of work from initial assignment right through to close out. You will manage the project using close collaboration with team members, the client, and other contract partners to ensure the work is delivered in line with stakeholder requirements.
What do you need to succeed?
- -Seeking engineer with electrical/EC&I background, but open to multi-disciplinary experience
- Experience in a regulated industry is preferred but not required
- Responsible for feasibility studies, site surveys, and producing/ amending engineering documentation
- Strong leadership and a health and safety culture required
- Ability to produce a turn-key package of work
- Flexibility with extended working hours and weekends required
- May be required to take on secondary roles, training provided
- Preferably a degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- HNC/HND in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Demonstrative experience within previous similar roles.
- Basic IT skills (Word, Excel)
- You will need experience in a similar type of project-based role or experience in managing projects.
- Electrical engineering knowledge/background is ideal however not essential.
- It is preferred if you have worked in a nuclear or power generation environment however this is not essential.
How to apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact me on and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
From Apprentice to Defence Recruiter Extraordinaire: The Success of Lewis Dunn
So, jumping right in... What was your role when you first started at ARM? I started as a Junior Account Consultant but did my Apprenticeship about six months in. I…
What is The Apprenticeship Levy? Everything You Need to Know
The Apprenticeship Levy was first introduced in April 2017 in a bid to help the UK Government to meet its target of 3 million apprentices by 2020 and to encourage…
New Year, New Job- January is the Prime Month for Job Seeking
Why is the New Year the Best Time for Job Seeking? January is a prime month for job hunting, with numerous factors working in your favour. In this blog, we'll…