Salary£16 - £17 per hour
Customer Accounts Advisor - Andover - 4 Month Contract - Up to £17 per hour (Umbrella)
ARM have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Accounts Advisor to join a huge social housing company based in Andover.
The role is a great opportunity and requires you to support the Customer Accounts team, provide excellent customer service, ensure prevention of current arrears and collection of other debts owed to the business
* Undertake a range of duties, such as chasing accounts with low-level arrears, pursuing garage, sewage and recharge debts
* You are there to support and work alongside the Customer Accounts Officers. You will need to make sure all information is updated on our contact management system
* You will be expected to meet with our customers face to face i.e. at the nearest local office or a home visit
* Answer telephone enquiries efficiently and effectively
* Establishing a great relationship with every customer
* You are expected to contribute to meeting all performance targets
* You will need to have a full UK Drivers license
* Good Communication skills
* Educated to GCSE Standard (or equivalent), including passes in English and Maths
* Good level of IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM databases
* Ability to work flexibly when necessary to meet the needs of our customers, including local and regional travel in own vehicle
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Utilising contractors: 9 reasons why
We are all living in a time of unease and uncertainty. Normality seems a long way away. Yet, change isn't always a bad thing. Especially when it comes to switching…
The Career Path less travelled: Routes into Recruitment
Cold Turkey? There is no such thing as the ‘right’ way into a career. We all take a different career path, and this bears especial weight when we consider the…
Leadership with Leon
Whilst climbing the Gran Paradiso for charity recently, I got the chance to think more deeply about what leadership actually means to me. Nothing makes you think more than when…