LocationKingston upon Thames, London
Salary£50.00 - £60.00 per hour + Outside IR35 - Hybrid Working
- Outside IR35 £55 - £60 P/h
- 12 Month contract
- Hybrid working
The Energy Division at ARM are currently recruiting a Cost Controller, to be based out of Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey.
Saipem is currently seeking an experienced Cost Controller to join their team in Kingston. The ideal candidate must have experience with Offshore Projects. The primary responsibility of the successful candidate will be responsible for creating a cost-awareness atmosphere among the project team and for ensuring that any deviation from the budget is promptly detected and analysed to support the Project Manager in taking corrective action.
What do you need to succeed?
- Establish and manage a cost control system to support the Project Manager's decision-making process, facilitating the completion of the project within the approved budget.
- Analyse committed costs and activities to date, review the estimate to complete, isolate any deviation from baselines or adverse trends, and warn the PM on time to take corrective actions to prevent overruns.
- Ensure any deviation from the budget is promptly spotted and analysed and support the Project Manager to take and monitor corrective actions.
- Offshore project experience within a similar role would be essential.
How to apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact Matthew Lee and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
It’s Mr Worldwide: Serocor’s International Expansion
We've gone international! The Serocor Group (of which ARM is part) is delighted to announce the business acquisition of German-based recruitment firm, ORSON. ORSON specialises in the permanent placement of engineering,…
All we do is win, win, win.
Another win for the Serocor Group! It was the last gong of the night, but the IRP Award for Best Company to Work For (250+ employees) went to Serocor. The…
How to: Resignation
When preparing for a resignation, there are a lot of potential pitfalls, mixed emotions, stress. It doesn't have to be that way. Forewarned is, after all, forearmed. Here are our…