Salary£25000.00 - £27802.00 per annum
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Cleaning Supervisor in the Broughton area.
Shift pattern will be based on 4 on 4 off days, 07.00 am to 19.00 pm.
- To ensure the agreed level of service meets the required standards at all times in line with contract standards.
- Responsible for the supervision of staff.
- To ensure work is carried out in compliance with health and safety legislation and the company's health & safety policies and procedures.
- Attend Occupational Health for health surveillance/vaccination following accidents.
- Ensure that cleaning consumables are available where and when required.
- Process payroll information as and when required.
- Previous experience of supervising cleaning teams
- Competency to supervise cleaning teams
- Good communication skills
- Able to respond to deal with customer complaints in a professional manner
- Customer focused
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-respected company.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
How to: Hire a Contractor
When hiring a contractor, compliance is one of the fastest-growing concerns for British businesses. In the near future, a raft of data protection laws and tax legislations come into force.…
The Return to ARM…
Before we jump into the good stuff, first of all, what is it you do here? “I’m an Account Consultant in the rail sector, so my day-to-day is spent servicing…
Applying for Jobs During Christmas
Is Christmas a Good Time to Apply for Another Job? During the festive period, it is definitely more noticeable that there are not as many people around the office. A…