Salary£30000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + + van
CCTV / Access Control Engineer
Up to £42k
My client who is a leading M&E Contractor based out of Hampshire who are looking to recruit a CCTV / Access Control Engineer.
90% of the work will be installation across T1 projects.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Trained & experienced in installing Paxton/Hik Vision systems, Videx, comelit and ACT beneficial. (Recent 5-7 years proven experience)
- Experienced with CCTV/Access control/door entry configuration and IP networking.
- Ability to fit electronic locks to the majority of door types, experience of gate, lift and barrier volt free interfaces.
- Experienced with commissioning witnessing and demoing CCTV and access control systems.
- Full understanding of fire alarm interfacing with automation and access control devices.
- Intruder install and commission beneficial.
- Structured cabling including fibre optics and LV/ELV electrical experience desirable.
- Experience of working on data, TV/Satellite, BT/Virgin and audio-visual systems would be desirable. Forward thinking, client-facing and a good team player.
- Full UK driving license
- CSCS/ECS card
- IPAF & PASMA.
- SSSTS (beneficial)
- Up to £42,000
- Company Van
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Dismemberment/disability insurance
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing by 1 day per year up to 25 days)
For more information, please call David Bates at Advanced Resource Managers on 07551151771
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Sustainability in the Rail sector
In 2019, Britain’s rail sector was thriving. More than 21,000 journeys were made on an average day and rail achieved its highest share of miles travelled across the UK for…
How to: Select a Recruitment Agency
How can contractors, agency staff, and clients make sure they are engaging with a reputable recruitment agency? One that can offer long term support and financial stability? Here are our…
How to: Market your Company
JD, role profile, job spec, job description, wish list, role summary… Whatever you choose, they all mean the same thing, and nine times out of ten they fail to market…