Salary£21000 - £24000 per annum
£21k-£24k Dependent on Experience + Commission
To deliver good customer outcomes to all Strike Mortgage customers through the managing of mortgage, protection and GI applications from submission to completion and/or on risk. To liaise with lenders,insurers & conveyancers to gather updates on customers applications and action any related requests in a timely manner. To ensure all related parties to the application are kept updated as to the progress and all actions are documented on the CRM and Midas systems and all Strike processes are followed.
● To deliver good customer outcomes by managing a pipeline of mortgage, protection and GI applications through following all Strike/MAB processes from submission to completion.
● To ensure all customers are kept updated and actions taken their applications in a timely manner whilst making sure all Strike/MAB systems are updated.
● Build collaborative working relationships with Advisers, colleagues, lenders and insurers to deliver good customer outcomes.
● To ensure all systems are updated throughout the mortgage and/or protection transaction.
● To follow all Strike/MAB and regulatory processes to ensure we remain compliant.
● To deliver personal KPIs whilst following Strike's values.
Key competencies required:
● Communication - Is able to express ideas and opinions clearly, define messages and reach a common understanding of issues, addressing the audience effectively.
● Customer centric - Understands problems, challenges and needs of the customer
● Attention to detail - Identifies specific action steps, accountabilities, and timelines for completion
● Resilience -Adaptable, receptive to new ideas; willing and able to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
This vacancy is being advertised by Optamor Limited. Optamor is a specialist Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider. We provide a flexible full recruitment solution which takes care of all recruitment requirements from planning to on-boarding. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
It’s Mr Worldwide: Serocor’s International Expansion
We've gone international! The Serocor Group (of which ARM is part) is delighted to announce the business acquisition of German-based recruitment firm, ORSON. ORSON specialises in the permanent placement of engineering,…
How to Become a Java Developer: Everything You Need to Know
One of the most commonly used program languages across the world, Java stands out as one of the most versatile and in-demand choices. If you're considering a career in software…
Leadership with Leon
Whilst climbing the Gran Paradiso for charity recently, I got the chance to think more deeply about what leadership actually means to me. Nothing makes you think more than when…