LocationManchester, Greater Manchester
Salary£22.00 - £24.86 per hour
Business Support Assistant
Manchester - Onsite
12 month contract
ARM is actively seeking a Business Support Assistant to work with a prestigious client based in Manchester on an initial 12 month contract.
* Liaising with senior stakeholders, partners, and customers on a regular basis
* Preparation of all type written work and presentation material.
* Maintains shared drive structure and system housekeeping activities
* Arranging management team events
* Maintain up to date document management and filing system
* Responsible for delivery of identified projects
* Co-ordination of audits when required
* Support Business in the Community initiatives.
* Supports Order raising & Goods Receipt activities to meet program spend requirements
* Organising and reporting on data.
* Involvement of projects and preparation of material
* Google experience - understanding of google workspace is essential
* IT Literate
* Communication skills and the ability to liaise with key stakeholders in the business
* Able to prioritise a busy workload with excellent organisational skills
* A high level of discretion and diplomacy
* Ability to organise your own workload and attention to detail is also essential
For more information contact Dan on or 02392 228211
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Why Choose Project Management?
A career in project management provides a whole host of exciting opportunities to progress further, take on new challenges, and explore new projects that will allow you to develop new…
National Apprenticeship Week 2023: A Catch Up with Erin
It's National Apprenticeship Week and we have caught up with one of our successful apprentices... Junior Account Consultant, Erin Holland. So Erin, what was your Apprenticeship in? Erin: I did…
PSL: Time for a fresh look?
Same suppliers, same PSL, for yet another year. On a daily basis, I meet and discuss talent acquisition with Banking & Finance, Regulatory and Technology consultancies (IT and Cyber Security),…