LocationWorthing, West Sussex
Business Readiness Manager
12 Month FTC
2-3 Days on site per week in Worthing
£56k per annum (Negotiable)
My client in the energy sector are looking for a Business Readiness Manager to join their fast paced team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Our customer is embarking on a strategic programme to transform the organisation's key IT systems and introduce efficient, growth focused processes through the delivery of a new, Salesforce-based IT application.
The Business Readiness Manager for the Transformation Programme is a senior business professional with experience in setting up business units in readiness to accept & implement new technologies & systems.
The role is to manage the internal business readiness & take-on of necessary changes combined with business-to-business links.
The new systems will introduce new aspects to the customer's engagements, including the introduction of new digital sales & marketing functions.
The job holder will set up the framework, plans & detailed changes to the business structure in conjunction with the customer's senior management team.
The job holder will work with representatives from affected business units to prepare each area for the take-on of the process & systems changes, and to prepare for introduction of customer interaction through digital channels.
The overall aim is to successfully prepare the our customer's business to operate effectively using the new systems base, including introduction of digital sales & marketing
* Understand the business & systems area within the scope of this project.
* Understand the various steps & phases needed to successfully deploy Salesforce on a release basis. Ensure that business implementation plans are shaped & executed in order to successfully start-up & operate from the Salesforce systems base.
* Create & agree a Business Readiness & Implementation strategy that describes how the customer's business will prepare for & deploy the changes needed.
* In conjunction with the programme's test team, identify & arrange for UAT testing at each stage of deployment.
* Manage & deliver any training & business communications needed to ensure successful deployment, including management of systems training IT environments
* Form effective working relationships with the nominated subject matter experts (SMEs) from each business area; These resources will be the main driver of business take-on for the individual business areas, and they must all be able to understand the operation from end-to-end at the same time knowing the detail of how their own area of responsibility must work to support the overall operation
* Work with these experts to form Local Implementation Teams (LITs) per business area, and to determine a delivery plan per LIT
* Ensure that the MMS team is contributing all technical & operational information needed to set up the TW operation to work in the most effective way (This is likely to include some interim start-up processes that will involve workrounds in some areas, and which would be optimised in a subsequent delivery phase of the project)
* Ensure that LITs obtain assistance & expert knowledge as & when needed
* Previous working experience as a Product Owner and/or significant experience in either a Business Analyst or senior technical management role
* Deep understanding of data processing / analytics in a practical, operational & developmental environment
* Experience of the UK energy (Gas & Electricity) environment
* In-depth knowledge of Agile processes & principles, with working knowledge of SAFe scaled agile framework or equivalent
* Outstanding communication, presentation & leadership skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good analytical & problem-solving skills
* Creative thinker, coupled with a drive to deliver working product
* Attention to detail
* Well-rounded team player
* Strong leadership & organizational skills
* Ability to direct delivery teams at detailed levels (Technical & business aspects)
* Self-motivated, willing to roll-sleeves up
* Excellent inter-personal skills
* Able to act & behave with confidence & gravitas with senior clients & stakeholders
* Good written & oral communication skills
* Sound commercial & financial judgement
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
The cost of a cyber security breach
More than 3,800 publicly disclosed cyber breach incidents occurred globally in the first six months of 2019. These figures are frightening enough in isolation. But it gets worse. Numbers have…
Unleashing the Power of Recruitment Agencies: Maximising Results through Engaging Passive Candidates
In today's competitive job market, finding top talent can be a challenging and time-consuming task - as revealed in our blog 'Why is it hard to find rail talent right…
What to expect from a recruitment open day
Hands up who’s applied for a job only to find that the first stage is attending a recruitment open day? Then comes the panic, the questions: ‘What is an open…