Business Development Manager
ARM is currently working with a cutting-edge Consultancy operating across safety-critical industries who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Working with their key Clients in the Defence industry, my client is based in Hampshire and is offering a Hybrid working Model.
* Liaison with appropriate Technical/Procurement/Production functions to ensure proposals/quotations are technically sound and commercially viable to deliver the quoted margins.
* Maintain sales forecasts showing revenue calibrated against Business Opportunity scorecard and expected timescale. Use risk analysis to identify, communicate and mitigate potential risks.
* Manage the commercial interface of the customer's decision-making unit to apply maximum persuasiveness to convert quotations into orders for Cove.
* Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the role.
* Undertake self development to continuously improve knowledge and skill set for the role.
* Maintain a high standard of personal professional behaviour with colleagues, and all other stakeholders.
* Adhere to the BMS (Business Management System) framework of Processes, Work Instructions, policies and all other associated documents.
* Provide complete information on time as required by relevant reporting structures.
* Plan work and make the best use of time on appropriate role-based activities.
* Continually strive to find better, faster, and more efficient ways to conduct your role.
* Experienced in relationships selling engineering & electronics box build solutions into industrial sectors such as defence, energy, communications, transport or similar.
* Proven experience in negotiating and winning projects, typically medium to high value within large Enterprise customers types.
* Sector and customer knowledge to include an understanding of current and future solutions needs.
* Capable of communicating customer/sector requirements to the business to support sales strategy development.
* Strong consultative/solution orientated selling skills ability to identify new opportunities within the customers and sector/s.
Due to the nature of the sector, this role requires candidates to be able to gain a full BPSS Security Clearance.
For more information contact Dan on or 02392 228211
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
How to: Hire a Contractor
When hiring a contractor, compliance is one of the fastest-growing concerns for British businesses. In the near future, a raft of data protection laws and tax legislations come into force.…
They grow up so fast
It is astounding how quickly children grow up. Defined by paths taken and paths ignored, impacted by chance; they're rarely what you imagined. It's the same with companies. Happy Anniversary!…
What to expect from a recruitment open day
Hands up who’s applied for a job only to find that the first stage is attending a recruitment open day? Then comes the panic, the questions: ‘What is an open…