Your Role: Bunker Trader
Salary: SGD Competitive
Our client offers dynamic and rewarding career opportunities in the maritime industry. As a global leader in the transportation of energy resources, they are committed to fostering a culture of innovation, excellence, and growth. Joining the team means being part of a company that values talent, encourages professional development, and provides a platform for individuals to thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment. If you are passionate about the maritime industry and seek a role that offers unparalleled career advancement, consider joining as a Bunker Trader in Singapore.
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in the bunker procurement operations, ensuring efficient and cost-effective sourcing of marine fuels. Your responsibilities will encompass market research, bunker procurement, bunkering port planning, and stakeholder liaisons. As a Bunker Trader, you will have the opportunity to contribute to growth and success while advancing your career in the maritime industry.
- Conduct in-depth market research to analyze trends, pricing, and supply-demand dynamics in the marine fuel market.
- Develop and implement bunker procurement strategies to optimize cost-efficiency while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Collaborate with suppliers and negotiate bunker purchase agreements to secure competitive prices and favorable terms.
- Plan and coordinate bunkering operations, including vessel scheduling and port selection, to ensure timely and reliable fuel supply.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including suppliers, shipping partners, and regulatory authorities.
- Monitor and report on bunker market developments, identifying potential risks and opportunities for the company.
- Stay abreast of industry regulations and compliance requirements related to bunker trading and procurement.
- Proven experience in bunker trading or trading commodities, with a deep understanding of the maritime industry.
- Alternatively, a background in commercial and business development within the maritime sector.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret market data to make informed trading decisions.
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills to effectively liaise with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering cost-effective and reliable bunker solutions.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Counter offer? No, thank you.
THE COUNTER OFFER. What does it actually mean? Simply put, an offer made in response to another. And to be honest, it is every recruiter and prospective employer’s nightmare. This…
Apprentices in Rail: RailStaff March 2022
This article was first published in RailStaff Issue 278, in the lead up to the Railtex 2022 Expo. With the ongoing talent shortage and increasingly ineffective talent acquisition methods, how can…
How to: Hire a Contractor
When hiring a contractor, compliance is one of the fastest-growing concerns for British businesses. In the near future, a raft of data protection laws and tax legislations come into force.…