LocationCardiff, Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Permanent opportunity
- Cardiff / South Wales
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
The Energy Division at ARM are currently recruiting an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a leading Energy management and Automation client, to be based out of Cardiff.
In this role you will join an experienced team supporting a diverse and exciting customer base on several projects including Hospitals, Shopping centres and defence sites.
You will not only deliver BMS support to an allocated base, but also provide a proactive approach and develop relationships with your customers and demonstrate our clients' values.
Some of your duties will include:
- Provide BMS support to your allocated customers.
- Take ownership of your customer base to meet/exceed our contractual requirement and delivering a best-in-class service and high customer service (CSAT) score.
- Provide clear and concise service visit reports (SVRs)
- Take part in the team call out rota and support other members of the team where possible.
- Ensure you continue to develop your technical and industry the training school and staying up to date with technological developments in the industry.
What do you need to succeed?
- Qualified to higher education/degree level in relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- BMS systems experience or experience of working with PLC systems in a manufacturing/process environment.
- Previous experience in the Field Service environment
- Hold a full driving license.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 28 days annual leave + public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Various health and well-being support options
- Gym flex
- Shopping and dining discounts
How to apply:
If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact me on 023 9245 8026 and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
The Return to ARM…
Before we jump into the good stuff, first of all, what is it you do here? “I’m an Account Consultant in the rail sector, so my day-to-day is spent servicing…
Why is it hard to find rail talent right now?
In our latest Rail Labour Market Report we reveal that despite the UK outlook as a whole looking quite strong regarding talent supply and demand – the rail industry is…
Close Contract (Contract Recruitment)
The UK is one of the three most successful countries for contract recruitment. According to OnRec, an astonishing 86% of British recruitment industry turnover in 2019 is covered by contract…