LocationCity of London, London
SalaryUp to £400.00 per day
Assistant Commercial Manager
6 Month Contract
£400 p/d Umbrella
ARM are delighted to be supporting one of our clients with the recruitment of an Assistant Commercial Manager on an initial 6 month basis.
The Assistant Commercial Manager will support the Commercial Manager with the delivery of contract management, supplier management and managing a diverse range of internal & external stakeholders.
* Identify, negotiate, and implement contract & framework agreements which deliver high value for money.
* Maintain accurate auditable records of contract and supplier management process compliance.
* Implement contract & framework developments.
* Assist reviews/renegotiations of contracts during their term to ensure continued fitness for purpose.
* Conduct contract and supplier management process in a collaborative manner
* Build supplier, category and market understanding through contract performance management, research, and stakeholder briefings.
* Previous experience as an Assistant Commercial Manager within a Public Sector organisation.
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of current Procurement legislative requirements (PCR 2015 and/or UCR 2016).
* Experience in preparing, reviewing, and agreeing Contract terms and conditions and commercial schedules.
* Qualified or working towards CIPS professional standard or equivalent.
* Proven experience in commercial negotiations for for at least two life cycles.
* Experience in contract/purchase order management and administration.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Girlboss: Female Leadership at ARM
Since today is International Women’s Day, we figured we’d use it properly. Let's celebrate the impact female leadership makes to our business. Whilst we could tell you ourselves just why…
Make It Yourself: A DIY Christmas
Why Make Your Own Gifts? Not only can it save you money, which is VERY important at this time of year and in the current financial climate (sorry to mention…
PSL: Time for a fresh look?
Same suppliers, same PSL, for yet another year. On a daily basis, I meet and discuss talent acquisition with Banking & Finance, Regulatory and Technology consultancies (IT and Cyber Security),…